Neon prey / John Sandford.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Alert Bay Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Alert Bay Public Library||AF SAN (Text)||35125000129498||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780525536581
- Physical Description: 390 pages ; 24 cm
- Publisher: New York : G.P. Putnam's Sons, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019.
It was a relatively minor criminal matter, but enough that the U.S. Marshals obtained a warrant to enter the home. They didn't expect to unearth trophies from a score of killings. Now Lucas Davenport is on the trail of a serial murderer, one who was able to operate for years without notice or suspicion. But there's even more to this killer than meets the eye.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Davenport, Lucas (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Serial murder investigation > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- A Lucas Davenport novel
- A Prey novel
- Sandford, John, 1944 February 23- Prey novel.
- Sandford, John, 1944 February 23- Lucas Davenport novel.